6/05/2016

Stylish moms: Alica

Alica (30), mom of Alma (1)

This post (and mom) could also be filed in the "cool mom" category as well as the "stylish moms of Piešťany" category. Alica is a successful visual artist and half of the lifestyle brand Retart that promotes young Slovak contemporary artists. I caught up with her during the last Urban market in Bratislava and I am happy to feature her and her adorable daughter Alma.

Tento post (a mama) by mohli veselo spadať do podkategórie "cool mamy" a "štýlové mamy Piešťan". Alica je úspešná ilustrátorka a animátorka a polovica lifestylovej značky Retart, ktorá propaguje mladých súčasných umelcov. Ja som sa s ňou stretla počas Urban Marketu v Bratislave a som rada, že spolu s Almou sa môžu objaviť na blogu.



How did motherhood change your wardrobe?
My life sped up significantly so I don't really have the time to think about getting dressed. On the other hand, now I spoil myself more, I buy less, but better quality and I rarely resist if I want something. I got to like Lindex for myself and Alma as well, and of course Buffet is my must have. I accessorize with Retart: the string and cap are basically an inseparable part of me. And I love second hand shops, in Piešťany I have two favorite ones, that I visit from time to time and I always come away with special pieces. Important to me are good shoes, which to me means comfortable, nice sneakers (at least 10 pairs, from Footshop) and orthopedic slip-ons in summer. 

Ako ovplyvnilo materstvo tvoj šatník?
Život sa mi trochu zrýchlil a preto nemám moc času premýšľať o tom, čo si oblečiem. Teraz si ale naopak viac doprajem, kupujem si menej vecí, ale o to kvalitnejšie a málokedy si odopriem. Obľúbila som si na nosenie značku Lindex pre seba aj Almu a samozrejme Buffet je moje must have. A k tomu nesmú chýbať Retart doplnky: šnúrka a šiltovka sú mojou neodmysliteľnou súčasťou. Na druhú stranu milujem sekáče, v Piešťanoch mám 2 obľúbené, ktoré raz za čas navštívim a vždy tam objavím nejakú vychytávku. Dôležité je aj kvalitná obuv, čo pre mňa znamená pohodlné, pekné tenisky (aspoň 10 párov, z Footshopu) a na leto ortopedické šľapky.


What's for advice/secret tip to other moms?
I don't really have tips for cosmetics for example, I am not very good at that. To me, the more improtant thing is the attitude towards the whole motherhood. Thanks to motherhood I became just perfect at what I was learning as a freelancer: to know how to organize your time. Being a mom, doesn't mean everything else has to go aside. It can be all done, if you plan it. Besides the baby you can be creative and work, do sports, meet friends and simply enjoy the whole thing. It is really a holiday in the sense taht everyday you have to go out and socialize.
Oh, but I do have one tip in fact: the Bobike bicycle seat for children. Since Alma sat up, we go for day trips a lot, we pack a blanket and have a picnic.

Nejaká nevyhnutnosť/tajný tipy pre iné mamy?
Nemám nijaké konkrétne tipy trebárs na kozmetiku, v tom nie som moc dobrá. Dôležitejší je v mojom prípade postoj k tomu celému. Vďaka materstvu som sa úplne zdokonalila v tom, čo som sa ako freelancer učila: vedieť si dobre zorganizovať čas. Netreba brať úlohu matky tak, že všetko ostatné ide bokom. Dá sa krásne stihnúť všetko, čo si človek naplánuje. Okrem dieťaťa sa dá aj tvoriť, športovať a stretávať sa s kamošmi a vlastne si to celé užívať. Je to naozaj "dovolenka" v tom, že každý deň treba ísť von a tam sa socializovať. Ale vlastne jednu vychytávku môžem odporučiť, detskú sedačku na bicykel Bobike. Odkedy Alma sedí, chodíme na výlety, zbalíme deku a máme hneď piknik.


What's your inspiration?
On old photographs where I can see that my parents took me to interesting places since I was little. Then girlfriends around me that have kids and are successful in what they do. And give me useful advice. Like what? Like my friend Ria from Youcoco recommended a great book right at the beginning: the Czech Radosť zo zdravých detí. Mirča from KaiKai these great swimming wings for babies. And Janka from the Uprising team lended me her Mamas&Papas crib for newborns.

Kde nachádzaš inšpiráciu?
Sú to staré fotky mojich rodičov, na ktorých vidím, že ma odmala brávali na všelijaké zaujímavé miesta. Potom kamošky okolo mňa, ktoré majú deti a sú úspešné v tom, čo robia. Oceňujem aj konkrétne rady, ktoré mi neraz dávajú. Aké konkrétne? Napríklad kamoška Ria z Youcoco mi na začiatku odporučila veľmi dobrú knihu: Radosť zo zdravých detí. Mirča z KaiKai zasa super nafukovacie rukávniky, v ktorých sa plavec nepotopí. A Janka Szabova z Uprising timu mi zas požičala košík Mamas&Papas pre novorodenca.

Alica is wearing: thrifted trousers, T-shirt probably Lindex, string and pins Retart, shoes F&F. Alma is wearing: KaiKai onesie.

14 comments:

  1. تخزين الاثاث يحتاج الي شركة الطيب لانها افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض عزيزي العميل ان شركتنا تقوم بتخزين الاثاث و العفش في افضل مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض و بالمملكة العربية السعوجية فنحن شركة الطيب نقوم بتغليف العفش قبل عملية التخزين لحماية من التسوس او ان يصاب بالاتساخات افضل شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض كما ان شركة الطيب تعد هي الافضل في الخدمة لاننا قمنا بشراء افضل سيارات لنقل العفش من المنزل الي المستودعات او من المستودعات الي المنازل نحن في خدمتكم 24 ساعة متتالية عزيزي العميل اتصل الان علي شركة الطيب
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض ان خدمات النقل تحتاج الي ايدي ذو خبرة كبيرة اي اننا شركة متميزة شركة الطيبعدد أحياء مدينة الرياض 209 حي. توزع إلى 15 بلدية وهذه بعض احياء الرياض
    بلدية العليا ويقع مقرها في حي السليمانية. ويتبعها: حي العليا، حي السليمانية، حي الملك عبد العزيز، حي الملك عبد الله، حي الورود، حي صلاح الدين، حي
    بلدية نمار، ويتبعها: هجرة وادي لبن، حي ظهرة نمار حي ديراب، حي نمار، حي الحزم.
    خدمات الجلي و تلميع البلاط تعتبر من الخدمات الضرورية في حياتنا حيث اننا نقوم بجلي البلاط بافضل مكينات الجلي الحديثة و نقوم بتلميعة ايضا بافضل الموادافضل شركة جلي بلاط بالرياضفاذا كنت تمتلك فيلا او شقة او منزل او بيت و تحتاج الي جلي البلاط الموجود فيه فعليك ان تتواصل معنا علي ارقام الشركة المعروفة 0530050135 اتصل نصلك في اسرع وقت شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض نمتلك العمالة الفلبينية المتدربة علي اعلي مستوي و ايضا يمتلكون افضل المكينات التي تجعلهم اقوي شركة
    شركة تلميع بلاط بالرياض ان خدمات تلميع البلاط بافضل مكينات التلميع و الجلي حيث اننا افضل شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض نقوم بتخزين العفش الخاص بك في ثواني معدودة حيث اننا افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض اتصل الان علي شركة الطيب 0530050135
    جميع الحقوق محفوظة لشركة الطيبعام 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrocodone For Sale

    This medicine contains an opioid pain reliever and a non-opioid (non-narcotic) pain reliever. This combination of drugs works in the brain by changing how your body responds to and feels pain.Buy Hydrocodone Online Acetaminophen can also be used for reducing fever.
    Important note: This medicine is not prescribed or recommended for use in kids below 6 years of age as serious side-effects may follow (such as shallow/slow breathing).
    Click Here

    Buy Hydrocodone Online

    Order Hydrocodone Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Couldn’t be write much better! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either way keep up the excellent quality writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs are truly awesome. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue.

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I like reading a post that can make people think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete

  13. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

    ReplyDelete